IPM incremental petroleum limited

miningnutHow many shares did you buy today. 5000? You must be...

1. 312 Posts.
    miningnut
    How many shares did you buy today. 5000? You must be confident.

EL
    Funny how cooper was a bargain at 50 cents a few months ago but a goodtime to sell at 33 cents all because of a takeover bid by COE for IPM which you give no chance of happening. If cooper don't get IPM like your so sure about then how has cooper changed from when you said it was a bargain at 50 cents. You sure your not a manic depressive? Anyway talk up IPM all you like. If its so great and such a steel at 1.50 then why was it trading at 96 cents with a great quarterly report. Why hasn't someone come with a counter bid for IPM? What has happened to IPM share buyback? Their great mgmt are not even buying them at these prices. Lets face it we are all getting hammered in this market regardless of what stocks are superior to others. I got some more BHP at 31 last week thinking it was a bargain and am still happy with my purchase longterm even though it is 29. But IPM is probably the best company on the ASX and the only undervalued stock on the asx. Don't worry about IPM. Im sure once the takeover fails it will match the rest of your hammered portfolio. I dont think you realise the cooper takeover has held up the IPM shareprice even as poor a price as IPM is. Watch it go to 80 very quickly once the bid falls through. Sounds like you have been forced to sell cooper cause you have margin calls. Anyway keep downramping cooper. Every stock is been sold down at the moment. Sorry to break this to you but no one is going to sell their COE and buy IPM because of what you think. You can join tonymonero as coper been your ex girlfriend that has hurt you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.