STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

q's and response from management, page-14

1. 1,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I am surprised with the negativity brought about by the last announcement. I have a feeling that the fear now is overdone. Firstly, because it is not such a shock that a poor country like Eritrea with a unique, large, quality resource of this kind decides to negotiate the best deal it can for it's future prosperity. Wouldn't anyone with anything of value try to get the best deal for their possessions. Haven't other companies in Eritrea, successfully negotiated deal with the government and producing there today? I am certain the moment an announcement is made to confirm a deal has been struck 50/50 profit share with the government paying back production costs before taking there profits, people would be swarming back into STB. Just hope it doesn't take too much longer. I am sure that this will be managed before completion of DFS which is in early 2013.

I topped up at 90c just before TH and am spewing now I didn't wait until now to do so, but I'll continue to hold because I do believe Lorry and Co, have what it takes to stich up a good deal for us shareholders and do what they promise by maximising Sharevalue.

Regards,
    Wild Cat.

PS. I also believe that this latest info could have been withheld until negotiations were finalised so i am dissappointed that it has been released, however, Oscarone you need to get a grip and not panic.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.