STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

I Agree with Sofya, Management reserves the right to determine...

1. 1,710 Posts.
    I Agree with Sofya, Management reserves the right to determine if an outcomee is price sensative or not, and then should either announce depending they deem its price sensative or not. Reading Kerry Rudd's email she spins the announcement as business as usual. If that was the case why place a trading halt? And if business as usual why not reserve the right to with hold the info till a negotiation outcome. It has been 7-8 monthe since talks with the Eritrean's. They could only come up with this announcment in that time frame.??? Where are all the other good positive outcomes from 8months of negotiations. Why are we paying Azure money for us share holders to get dicked??? Typical lame speculative ASX company that bulls through its teeth for own greed (obviously, management have made their big dollars when SP hit $6). Im sick and tired of getting dicked each time by crap management that blatently lie through their teeth. Have lost millions in last 4 years, and just sick of crap ASX announcments, every time its the same old story with ASX companies. I would have been better off not trading on ASX companies full stop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.