EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Seems this earlier was post was missed by Brooke's 'Eagle...

1. 549 Posts.
    Seems this earlier was post was missed by Brooke's 'Eagle Eye'.

Brooke, could you respond?

Cheers

Hello Brooke

There are some serious SH concerns around the annual report and I would like to pose the following questions to you:

1) There are discrepancies with the % of the JV partners as reported. In the first section it says A, in the second section it says B. Can you advise why this is so?.

2) If the action being brought on by Wharf is successful and they are reinstated as a JV partner, what are the implications for the Annual report? Will it be amended or can we issue a supplementary notice to correct the mistake? (I would assume that the report is an expensive item to put together and it would be nice if we could avoid having to pay for it twice).

3)Has the above scenario (Wharf mount a successful argument and we are ordered that they be reinstated as a JV partner) been considered and do we have a plan to deal with it?

4) Is the company ultimately paying the legal fee's for the action being taken against Shareholders by the companies director(s) through the indemnification of the director(s) by EGO?

I appreciate that you may not be able to answer all of the above yourself and ask that the questions that you can't answer be taken to higher authorities within EGO as required to allow the answers to flow freely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.