QTK quiktrak networks limited

I don’t think the market is getting too excited about a director...

1. 87 Posts.
    I don’t think the market is getting too excited about a director buying 200k shares @ .216 ($43,200 cost) when the same bloke owns over 13 million shares. If his “vote of confidence” moved the share price up only 2c (which it hasn’t) then he would profit by almost a quarter of a million dollars overall. It just makes good marketing sense to have a go at showing the market he is confident.

I have watched this QTK board for a couple of months out of interest and it amazes me how there are still posters around who believe that constantly calling company officers, networking and trying to elicit information from “sophisticated investors” can actually get you some sort of “edge” over the market in general.

Haven’t enough people been charged or convicted for passing on information since the dot.com boom days when it was rampant? Anyone who thinks they are a serious trader should wake up to the fact that any company officer, who even hints at anything to his closest mates, is risking his own liberty these days. If posters here don’t realise this fact I can tell you that most directors these days do.

You are wasting an awful lot of emotional effort hoping to learn anything here on this rumour-board.

Go away and learn to trade momentum properly and use strict stop-loss systems. That works.

Chat rooms fuelled by rumours died in the aftermath of the tech wreck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.