QTK quiktrak networks limited

qtk comment

1. 8,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Gees a guy has a day offf and all hell breaks loose.......and typically the "hell" is led by a few.

I think people should take great care in what they are saying about Pallister and QTK on here.

Firstly the matter of Pallister and ASIC has NOTHING to do with Quiktrak.........a fact many seem to have missed.

Further a few seem to have missed the fact the matter was resolved by the Supreme Court of WA in favor of Pallister.

As to what ASIC claim or allege.......i would simply caution people quoting Quiktrak along with an action against an individual.......when it is NOT against QTK.

Plenty on here could find themselves facing legal action.

This matter between Pallister and ASIC has NOTHING whatsoever to do with QTK.

And as far as this is now concerned.........it is my last post on the matter.

And i suggest others who wish to talk about it........be very careful as to what you say.

It is now a matter before the courts and as QTK is NOT in anyway at all involved.........QTK could take legal action against those who say they are.

I am happy to talk about QTK...but i will not be drawn on the Pallister matter or any connection others might make.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.