QTK quiktrak networks limited

qtk down another 10 per cent, page-4

1. 662 Posts.
    the best thing qtk could do (but i bet they wont) is come out with a long overdue explanation as to what went wrong in china and why they have failed to provide greater clarity earlier...

they should beg the market for forgiveness and provide a clear and concise plan for their future. ie, how well are they penetrating the home security market in australia?? and just how are sales progressing domestically? we have heard virtually nothing since MP last appeared in The Age newspaper approximately 2 years ago and claimed that they were selling 350 to 400 systems per month and would have 100k transponders in circulation within Australia within the next 3-4 years. the quarterly revenues just dont make these figures stand up at $1199 sign on and $399 per month thereafter. in fact, come to think of it i cant think of very much qtk have claimed at all that has ended up coming to fruition.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/business/news-from-china-puts-quiktrak-back-on-track/2006/05/14/1147545209170.html

seriously, is it any wonder this company has zero respect and is nothing more than a laughing stock?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.