QTK quiktrak networks limited

qtk down another 10 per cent, page-9

1. 662 Posts.
    fair post rimlaytay & i do wish you the best mate...

i guess the reason qtk cop it so badly on here is that they have never confessed up to just what did happen in china. dont you think people that invested their hard earned money deserve to know the truth? just what exactly are qtk hiding?

personally i think its gone past china now. imho i think the world can survive without qtk's tech, if it was going to make an impact in the security sector i think it would have done so by now.

qtk treat shareholders with contempt, no updates on how the domestic operations are going, are they taking the home security market by storm as MP once claimed they would? and what about the claims that most traditional home alarms can be defeated by a $250 scrambler?? i quizzed a local chubbs guy about that and he laughed.

imho the whole thing was a scam, i dont think the chinese contract ever existed, i think the whole thing was fabricated - have seen no evidence to the contrary. i just cant fathom that a $380 million contract can amount to zero, especially when the company has not announced that it fell through.

dont you think investors deserve an explanation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.