qtk - to resume trade, page-20

1. 11,407 Posts.
    We only cop it if we sell. I think we hold and grow a bit with QTK.

I agree, some real dodgy stuff seems to have happened, but Pallister is gone as MD and will probably come out innocent and also, I think we are lucky not to have someone as sneaky and "indian giver based" as Thorney.

The Pratt Family obviously gave up on playing the game of life properly. They are obviously piss weak and power based and only buy in if its a guranteed win.

In my eyes, they're not survivors as they need the odds in their favor to survive. They will come loose over time. Their behaviour is not sutainable in trading, inbvestment, business or the world. They will be beaten at their own sneaky game when they come across someone a little sneakier and smarter then them and they will be burnt the way they are trying to burn us.

You might see QTK go to $1.35 now that the Pratt family can then buy so many QTK at 35cents.

Who knows? I know they have no honour or integrity though and I will judge them and all afilliated with Thorney / Pratt family on this situaiton for the next 50 years based on their move today.

IMHO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.