QTK quiktrak networks limited

qtk

1. 1,347 Posts.
    Can someone please correct me if i am wrong on any of these points.

1) QTK have the confidence of a a multimillion $$$ organisation in Hong Kong who in a few short weeks is subscribing for 13.33 million shares at 30c, with another 13.33 million options at 35c. Hmmm not too many millionairres willing to throw money away on such a dud investment and pay a significant premium to the current market price.

2) Mass production of the transponders has commenced! Make no mistake about it, QTK are making a very significant mark up on these.

3) QTK technology is now compulsary for every new home and car in Beijing! That is right, i think very few people are aware of this fact, the Chinese government have passed the costs straight back onto their citizens and is going to become standard.

4) The Network that QTK are building in China is going to be theirs to OWN. That means that revenue from the network will flow through to QTK for decades to come.

Mark my words, one day this bird is going to fly and many of you will be left with a lot of egg on your faces. I have seen it before with many unloved tech stocks that go from dog to darling over a period of time. There is a real and genuine market for QTK's product, its being sold now and imo the astute are accumulating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.