QTL unknown

qtl- green alert to 2c

1. 258 Posts.
    It has been a hard few weeks not being able to pick any stocks that deserve a green alert. I have however been watching qtl with interest for the last few weeks and it looks like it has turned from a low of just under 1 c to 1.2c today with good support (it has hit 1.5 I think in recent weeks). I dug up latest news and looks like qtl has great potential and appears to be oversold.

The last announcement with Panda antivirus software was excellent, and there appears to be a big market for it. Qtl is expecting to show its first profit in Feb. But the really big news is coming from China and I understand that that is coming within the next week or so, and it is going to be good. On this basis it should progress well from current level, perhaps hitting 2c.

In summary, qtl is great potential currently;

Broadband market which qtl is in is expanding rapidly
    The antivirus software is going to be a big hit, give it sometime
    Qtl is rationalising their products so they will be more focussed
    They have gone thru massive rationalisation in Dec so qtl is now lean and mean
    A profit to be reported in Feb
    China deal to be announced very soon
    Good volumes indicating that stock is being accumulated. Last week and last few days millions go thru on daily basis. have not seen that for quite some time.

Research yourself and see if you agree.

Bigprofit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.