AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

qtly report, page-16

1. 1,548 Posts.
    For me, the sp (wave theory analysis ECN) will be based on the following annoucements. It's clear over the previous months, that AIM moves very quickly when we recieve annoucements, and does very little inbetween. Over the forthcoming weeks or days, I'd like to hear announcements on the following (of course any of these annoucements, could turn into a negative result, and therefore a reversal in the sp):

- The continued availability of the rail line to Abidjan.

Have they got or haven't they? If they have, then offtake agreements turn to sales agreements. This will see the sp back up to 42c +. Wonder why didn't have an update on this in the qtrly report, why is it taking so long to reach an agreement?

- AIM expects to start regional exploration as soon as surplus funds are available post project financing in Perkoa. Funds in place and there is a 'current programme targeting a total of 11 holes for 3600m'

Funds are available so expect to see some assay results shortly IMO, better than average results will see the sp go up maybe 5, 10c, maybe more depending on the scale. To me this is the 2nd biggest priority after the sales agreements. For the sp to rise with more force.

- Delivery of the early years of production into high zinc prices and the exploration prospects of the project will be important in insulating Perkoa if zinc prices weaken post 2010.

3rd priority timing. AIM have to go to production next yr. I thought the first delivery of zinc concentrate would be in mid-March, it mentions end of 2008 in today's report?

- Mumbwa project in Zambia.

A second phase of the drilling campaign is planned, with MSA Geoservices being consulted by the Company to supervise drilling of additional cored holes. It is expected that over 10,000m of drilling planned from 15 holes and includes the collection of approximately 4000 samples. Drilling results I'm expecting in August/September. Likely to see another surge on the sp, if results are above average.

Not sure which direction AIM is headed at the moment, as an investor I'm confused as to why things are taking so long?....If the above annoucements do come to fruition then we know we've hit the jackpot, but until then...all we can do is wait. There hasn't been any bad news as yet, just a delay in receiving the annoucements. I just hope MF does have something up his sleeve over the forthcoming days or weeks. Interesting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.