QTM 0.00% 8.6¢ quantum health group limited

A number of people on this forum have been pushing QTM on the...

1. 400 Posts.
    A number of people on this forum have been pushing QTM on the basis that it has a big contract to be announced shortly. They have been told of the supposed big contract by Bell Potter stockbrokers.

I wonder if the people pushing QTM know that Bell Potter have shares and options in QTM that they acquired at 25c and that they can sell at anytime?

I wonder if the people pushing QTM know that it has a market cap of over $645 million and is yet to achieve significant sales and runs at a loss. Infact, the prospectus states that the directors have written off $60 million of goodwill because they aren't sure the company will ever earn enough to justify what they paid for the Quantum hotwater system.

I wonder if they know that the "joint ventures" in China were set up with loans from QTM? Perhaps to give credibility to QTM?

Good luck to those that hold QTM but in my opinion you are relying on someone paying more than you did for a greatly overvalued company and that is always a risky bet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.