QTM 0.00% 8.6¢ quantum health group limited

gominer lets get the facts correct .a very good chartist...

1. 3,176 Posts.
    gominer lets get the facts correct .
    a very good chartist informed you in a major chat chanel ,that qtm was overbought and ready to fall
    the person whom i do not know personaly. also said it was now a short , you panicked and sold ( as per ), then the next day it rose slightly , the day after that it fell dramaticaly . at which point you told the whole chanel it was there fault you didnt make a few more cents on qtm , now all and sundry were shocked at your uncalled for outbursts and comments of ( ididnt sell at the top ) etc im so good
    it defies logic why after recieving good advice you simply couldnt say thank you . i am not a great chartist a freely admit it , hence i ask for help .
    and say thankyou
    why cant you ?????????

as for your threats which are all logged and registered by other chanel users also of attacking every stock i or others own go ahead , it shows what sort of petty individual you are
    as for lum it will stand on its own merits
    www.lumacom.com

http://www.totiusmedia.com/

est $800k per anum for the 1 barcelona advertiseing board and its a big world out there
    the totius url what would that building be worth in $$$$ it dominates new york city and surrounding country side ,

regards gaga

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.