QTK quiktrak networks limited

my observations differ to quite a few on the cash situation at...

1. 197 Posts.
    my observations differ to quite a few on the cash situation at the end of December 2007.

1. 70k left
    2. Loan facility of $2m that $750K had been drawn down on during the Oct- Dec qtr leaving a $1.250 loan facility still availbale if required. (1.25m + 70K = $1,320,000 cash available as at 31/12/07)
    3. Net operating cash outflow down to $126k from $877K the previous qtr
    4. Sales down by approx 60K for the qtr so no major problems could be just timing of receipts that makes the difference.

Now what lays ahead?
    1. Delivery of product to ADT/TYCO SA for an initial starting order worth approx $1m AUS commencing in FEB
    2. Awaiting further info on South Africa activities re: other companies signed up, further orders from ADT etc etc
    3. Sale of AUS retail arm to large AUS Security Coy to align their AUS business model with their International business model
    4. $$$$$$$$$$$ received on point 3
    5. Other AUS activities regarding product development re: ATM's etc

On a zyl qtk comparison
    1. QTK has more cash on hand avaiable without a need for capital raisings as announced by ZYL
    2. QTK's cash burn rate is lowert than ZYL's
    3. QTK has sales orders announced yet to be received
    4. QTK have built a network in SA underpined by a dow jones blue chip listed stock as a customer and QTK are not a distributor of product ADT are buying direct from QTK! Plus others yet to be advised.
    5. QTK directors own a large stake of shares where ZYL directors don't

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.