LIM lionore mining international limited.

Hi El,Totally agree, I can not see this takeover succeeding and...

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi El,

Totally agree, I can not see this takeover succeeding and start to see it more and more like a bad joke.

Something tells me not to sell yet but to hang on, for this takeover will not happen at this price.

Unless I see a real bargain appearing I may sell but for now it has not happened.
    Did have a close look at IGO after the last QTR result.
    Still looks good as they have lots of hidden value and do not comunicate this very well with their shareholders imho.

The recent record production and high grades was one good example and the forecast is still for much of the same 9000 tonnes for the near future.
    Tropicana has all the makings to be a real winner and a giant resource but what kind of value would you give it??
    Lots of JV with value but how much??
    And ofcours close to $150 million in the bank and not many shares on issue.

But it run too much today so my LIM stayed where the were in the hope to see a bid within the next two weeks.

I tell myself that once a bidding war would emerge we could go easy towards the C$25 and this would be worht waiting for.

As I said if they manage to get the QTR out in the next couple of weeks and if it is really as good as I expect it to be, then Steyn and Company will really feel the egg on their faces.

If LIM was not shackeled down by this takeover we would have seen the $22 already by now.

What a waste.....

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.