PPY 0.00% 1.2¢ papyrus australia limited

Despite the cash burn rate not abating from previous levels I...

1. 266 Posts.
    Despite the cash burn rate not abating from previous levels I have to admit, novogenesis, I did stifle a bit of a yawn as I read the latest quarterly report. Jingo's I think it said the same thing as the last few quarterly reports: "We are burning cash faster than we can make progress".

But I am actually awaiting the big breakthrough that was announced in May with respect to panels (which I must confess had me reaching for my online broker for a buy):

"Colin Wyllie, General Manager Production & Sales
    commented ?The test results are indeed encouraging. I think we have progressed remarkably. I now look forward to developing our panel over the next few weeks to produce a product that is capable of entering the market as an environmentally friendly board suitable for many applications.?

He did say "over the next few weeks". Well its been two months lads. What's the latest?

On veneer, if its costing $400k/quarter to produce 1000sqm of veneer then the big question must be asked: When will PPY get the technology to produce veneer at around $2.00/sqm because no-one will pay $400/sqm (which is what it cost to make the last shipment) and the shipments before that!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.912M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 9998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.