IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

What would be good to see in the quarterly are some factual...

1. 636 Posts.
    What would be good to see in the quarterly are some factual updates - on statements or milestones announced previously. Shouldn't be difficult - as it just updating activities they already are working on presumably

I don't believe this is so called down ramping, I am just looking for detailed, fact based information (like was provided in the prospectus and pre listing presentations on units sold/shipped, subscribers, revenues etc)

So from the June ANN
    - Are the new watches being sold in retailers?
    - Ok connect website has 4 of the models "sold out" for at least last two weeks. So great revenue expected if selling out? previously announced that could produce 10k watches pre week from their manufacturer so what are sales volumes
    - Update on OTT? Any revenue/prospects in the funnel?
    - It was announced that IOT would distribute AEE drones in Aust? Is this happening? is there revenue?
    - Is mid Dec still on track for OTT Premium separate listing?
    - Why did the ann say Xstream to demerge? Isn't that the separate company, that appointed OTT as a distributor as it's software? How does IOT demerge a company it doesn't own ?(OTT prem is a subsidiary not Xsteam)
    - What # of subscribers  revenues did Intervision achieve in the qtr? Growing or shrinking QoQ, YoY?
    - indicative orders? Same, up/down?

updates on the june presentations/june quarterly

upload_2016-10-26_8-9-14.png

Can we expect new firm dates to be provided (as per June preso), as most of those previously given are missed/now past???

Can you advise how the legal action with Roam Systems and Simon Kantor impact on the product pipeline? Is there no material impact as previously stated? Does IOT Group has clear title/own the IP and what new products are to launch when

Can you provide updates - and update timeline for the ""key catalysts"" (in June preso)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.