IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Yeah good point. Watches. TBH I think they have given that up....

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Yeah good point.

Watches. TBH I think they have given that up. Your guess is as good as mine. But no sales last quarter from them. So unless they've created new products without telling anyone I wouldn't expect any revenue from that stream. Old models I'm guessing would be dated by now.

Intervision. They lost their customers in the acquisition/restructuring I believe, or something like that. I saw them hiring in July for BDM type roles but this type of service would take a while to pipeline sales. Many months and years. Its a business in a market in its infancy... its probably still working out its business model, target market and USP. I'm guessing zero revenue from this until mid next year at least, positioning for future growth. No one has heard anything from this so its really hard to tell. There may be no one working there for all anybody knows.

Honestly I think this company's only compelling value in the short, med, and long term is the Roam-E. Unlike many other on this forum I think the roam-e looks good and fits the market really well.

I'm guessing a 4.5 million loss for the quarter inc. 1 mil for the working capital for the US business, 1 mil for production expenses, .4 for marketing and bus. dev of roam-e. Something like that. Its was going to be an expensive quarter no mater what. A few mil investment in market and tech development is not much but may be received poorly based on missed deadlines and holder's high expectations for this risky field.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.