GRR 1.75% 29.0¢ grange resources limited.

".....it bothers me a little that they publish a glossy so close...

1. 394 Posts.
    ".....it bothers me a little that they publish a glossy so close to the expected qrtly ... first 1 in a couple of years. All great news and maybe just an innocent attempt at engaging more with shareholders or maybe defending its performance or maybe buttering up shareholders for a dark secret revelation ... again, time will tell"

So, what has time told us @ThinkinLoudly ?

"Could be a break even this qtr which could put them under pressure on divvy which would be a shame as an intermittent divy wont help SP."

@cowboy72 as we long suffering holders know, it doesn't take much for this board to halt dividends. For this reason along with other unfortunate events, I was already doubting the likelihood of a dividend in September. @ThinkinLoudly also pointed out that the balance of 'Retained Profits' (from which dividends come) was last reported to be $1.1mil (need approx. $5.8mil just to pay 0.5c divi). And now this latest quarterly reporting increased costs, only small Cash increase & we all know IO price is on the downhill slide atm. Unless GRR is making money hand over fist, which between now and Sept is not looking likely, they will not pay a dividend. For mine there is no question about Sept divi being under pressure, no divi is pretty much fait accompli. And for those relatively new here, if you think the sp can't trade at a discount to cash, check the trading of 2016 and 2015. It can, it has and IMO it will for a lot, if not for the rest of 2017. Cowboy your anticipated re-entry as a shareholder, in the low teens, is imminent IMO.

History often repeats. I'm tipping, it will again in this case.

This is only my unqualified prediction/opinion and no reader should consider/use this as financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $335.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $329.6K 1.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 73539 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 59700 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.