GTE 3.33% 2.9¢ great western exploration limited.

qtrly statement, page-16

1. 541 Posts.
    G'day Tibi & all GTE holders,
    My thoughts are exactly the same since day dot.... this is a keeper & I won't be selling till it hits $1.00 + (only my honest opinion of course)
    There are a vast number of positives to take from the qrtly, namely:

1. "While over half of the drilling results are still pending the drill programme has already greatly
    exceeded the companys expectations by intersecting a thick sequences of bi-modal volcanic
    stratigraphy comprised of felsic lavas (rhyolite) & tuffs, andesite, basalt, dolerite, exhalative chert
    and carbonaceous shale. The drilling also intersected various concentrations of hydrothermal
    alteration consisting epidote, sericite, silica and sulphide alteration with concentrations up to 10%
    which is very important for VMS mineralisation."

2. "The fact that the sequence is located 50km SE, but could be as close as 25km, from Degrussa and is
    co-incident with high order multi-element regional geochemical anomalies (the largest and strongest
    in the entire district) is highly indicative that this bi-modal sequence will also host VMS
    mineralisation"

3."The 800m x 800m regional soil grid was extended to the north, east and west covering more of the
    Killara volcanic rocks. The results from this programme have been very positive with a further six
    prospective areas identified taking the total number of prospective areas at Doolgunna to eleven
    with only 30% of the project area covered by the regional survey so far.
    The regional geochemistry is working well identifying stratigraphy prospective for VMS and the
    latest results show there are at least three more sequences to the north that have potential
    mineralisation."

4. "The company has now collected enough soil samples to establish a statistically meaningful dataset
    and compared the results to other operators in the district that have published soil results using
    similar techniques and from this the company is confident that not only are these genuine anomalies on a local scale but are regionally significant as well."

So - all in all very encouraging information, however there is an obvious pullback in the s/p as Mr Market was expecting more tangible results....time will tell (probably the next 6 months will see a major shift in this company one way or another).

Re Pine Creek: I am guessing that with all the drilling focus on Doolgunna they have had to give up on the lease applications...In my mind it is a move that shows the company is going for paydirt in Doolgunna as all the work is this area is showing that this is where we need to concentrate all the companys efforts.
    We also still have Ularring for our Uranium play. THX not doing great guns in the Pine Creek area thus far so imho it is a great signal to the market that Doolgunna is the main GAME. GO FOR IT GTE !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $39.30K 1.346M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1815709 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 641986 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.