IRL 0.00% 0.2¢ india resources limited

jazz , you may be right but do YOU really don't know what part...

1. 2,317 Posts.
    jazz , you may be right but do YOU really don't know what part of those expenses are recurring and what is not. there are obviously expenses which occur in start up which are higher at the beginning and then reduce over time when production is up and running in full. anyway i dont know any more than you but i find it funny you complain about the lack of details of the Surda deal and then use it to your benefit to say it's going to be the next Mon.

you said "Why would the Indians care if it goes belly up. They'll just produce themselves or flick Surda to someone else." - you obviously have a high opinion of Indians.

you also said you were "shot down" which i find farcical because since i've been reading the IRL thread i have only seen posters who welcome contrary opinions in a civil manner have a look at some of the other threads if you want to see poor display of human behaviour. If you call people disagreeing with your opinion as being shot down then you are right ( AGAIN ! )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.