EEG 2.22% 23.0¢ empire energy group limited

qtrly, page-4

1. 536 Posts.
    It should seem abundantly clear to most people that there isn't a capital raising about to happen. Cash balance looks adequate and theres plenty of headroom under their credit facility.

The co. is de-leveraging well. People should remember that they paid off a good chunk of the debt last year with the proceeds from the sale of the land in PA. There is plenty of scope to keep doing so given that all their land (PA, NY and NT) is on the books at Zero.... but if not they are paying down the balance well anyway.

It's great to see a junior company managing their cash so well and dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's. In following this co. for quite a while I can't recall any quarterly where there has been anything out of the ordinary or where they have done anything that they have said they wouldn't.

The DEC have delayed their review.... it would have been nice to have the decision by now but that is a bureaucracy I suppose. A few more months to wait, then we could all be part owners in a multi billion dollar company ... I like cheap options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.