GGE 14.3% 0.4¢ grand gulf energy limited

"Sick of this lot now after being in all pre incarnations since...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

"Sick of this lot now after being in all pre incarnations since ‘98”
    Can’t blame you Bwana, think how many Millions of $$$$ directors (that of course are not holding shares) and associate companies have made since then???? Answer: better off not to know the truth and pretend that it is all rosy when our shares are worth close to 001 in old money.
    I start to believe that this entire ‘top heavy’ are having a free ride and laughing all the way to the bank.
    Soon we will have ‘some’ posters that will come up with ‘top’ research on how good the company is and how it’s not the companies fault but just a bad market, GGE are actually outperforming its peers and how good is the management (Mark Freeman in the Helm). And off course these posters are not associated with the company, company directors or Verona capital, etc…etc…etc…
    I am not trying to offend anyone but the last thing we want is a forum with rampers that make you believe that tomorrow the sun will shine.
    when you think about that they are doing a great job. Every year from the big revenue, they take the gold coins and leave a spare bit of silver for us and pretend all is normal.

P.S To MF (you hold 0 shares and never return phone calls, is that not part of your job?)
    I know you read Hot Copper and NO I am not going to sell any of my shares, GGE owe me many many multiples from this ridiculous price, but I will watch the half yearly/yearly report.
    Disclosure-GGE is the last ever WESTERN AUSTRALIAN company on my Profile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.380M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $19.79K 5.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 14290258 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 644233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.