GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

Rob79The danger that lies in this stock is that it may well not...

1. 1,398 Posts.
    Rob79

The danger that lies in this stock is that it may well not excite the market for existing shareholders to hold on as an "Investor". That speaks volumes in "asking" its shareholders to lose faith in the Coy without and "clear" direction of the Coy.

I have asked in the past where does GGE see its self in the future. It has multiple choices. Produce and "bank" the proceeds for further expansion or use its considerable wealth of experience and leases to merge or sell to another explorer.

I am currently mapping the previous announcements from the Coy and so far report that the Coy is becoming "fat and lazy" with its attitude to its shareholders. Surely that raises concerns with you.

I am also disappointed only $600k was added to the bank on a turnover of $2mil. Yet the records do not reflect where the money has been spent. Are we to believe that they only claim $140k in Admin costs for that Qtrly?

America is going to need every energy resource it has to implement its "Made in America" program. So who are GGE working for?

T1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 11621009 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 949883 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.