GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

Rob,Your posts, research and contribution to this forum is ‘Top...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Rob,
    Your posts, research and contribution to this forum is ‘Top Notch’ and I would be the first to raise my hands for that, but your constant defence for the management and MF is unclear so let’s agree to disagree.
    My issue is not the SP, but the issue is that the company generates all this revenue has nothing to show in the bank balance.
    "that is not mgts fault and those that contribute the least complain the loudest, something true of most things in life I have found"
    Are you kidding?? Do you know how much I invested in this company in the past years???Do you know my associate with some companies?? The least you expect from management is a return on a phone call or regular updates to the market to what’s going on…, wouldn’t you?? Oh that’s right… it’s a top secret service and we will have to wait when they keep draw their salaries.
    Have a look at REBEL from the PNO thread; he is still looking for the legs of his Horse. This is after years of constantly praising the management of the company.
    Please don’t get me wrong as I like your contribution and appreciate the time and effort you put into it, I am just annoyed with management and MF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.843K 307.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2271689 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1449825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.