AVM 11.5% 2.9¢ advance metals limited

re: qty just out. up 30 percent within 4 weeks. Looking good!BUT...

1. 572 Posts.
    re: qty just out. up 30 percent within 4 weeks. Looking good!

BUT there is an election taking place in the Congo.

Associated unrest.

Uncertainty!

Institutions cannot justify buying up ----- or recommending Anvil as a buy ---- with such uncertainty.

Historical anaecdotal evidence indicates Anvil price moves with actual/past profits.

As previous posts have suggested there is too much at stake now for international "forces" to allow anarchy to resurge in the Congo.

As such the elections should result in a very satisfactory result for instututional/international interests.

Given that this expectation is met ---
    i.e. ---- that the elections set up a continuation of present environment - allowing for stability of international investment and re-election of present government - Anvil share price will surge!

Am satisfied with long term prediction of closer to $1.20 within 4 weeks now - with closer to $2.00 when the next mine is close to commissioning.

A REALLY strong surge in share price once the election is over and last quarter profits are released should not surprise.

It is only the uncetainty about the impending elections that is stopping the share price surging NOW.

Looking gooood!

Cheers!

Vidi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $36.69K 1.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25692 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 51842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.