BRN 2.17% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

QUALCOMM is worth watching, page-52

1. 10,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27669
    Of course your logic is flawless it must be AKIDA technology 1000, 2000 and or 3000 with one little caveat.

We need to trust that the company making the claims is actually being completely honest and fully disclosing how their product works.

Hailo 8 for example appeared on its original marketing material, interviews and website to be an edge Ai processor. I eventually on one of its customers websites in documents enclosed with that Company’s spec sheets found the spec sheet for Hailo 8 which made it clear it was using 2.5 watts (Some months since might be off on 2.5 watts could have been 7 watts) and was describing itself as an accelerator no mention of Ai.

So as AKIDA starts to saturate I suspect the claims by others will become wider and more general to continue to appear relevant and able to compete.

A legendary poster has raised questions about the value of Peter van der Made’s Ai Innovator Award. True it is not a Nobel Prize but when you Google around the. neuromorphic space the fact of the win is popping up more and more raising awareness and garnering attention to the AKIDA technology space.

The more the attributes of AKIDA technology become known the more likely it is that customers will say to Hailo do you do one shot unconnected learning on chip? Do you do keyword spotting at mW’s of power? Can you function remotely and unconnected without external cooling of any description? Can you process all five sensory functions on chip? Is your system completely scalable?

Rob Telson told the story in one of his presentations of the customer who had a system offering from another company which involved two chips and additional external cooling which AKIDA technology could address on one chip without any cooling either on chip or externally. Clearly somehow this customer became aware of Brainchip and in so doing saved a great deal of money.

When you have an incredibly good story to tell the more people it reaches the better so Nobel Prize or not this award is worth Peter’s weight in gold over the next 12 months.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $461.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $1.912M 8.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 620903 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 966723 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.