I respect any person's right not to be vaccinated for any reason...

1. 15,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I respect any person's right not to be vaccinated for any reason for any illness or virus. BUT there are consequences. Take your passport for instance, you cannot travel to certain areas without vaccination and rightly so.
    A lock-down is just the reverse of a non-travel embargo. You can complain about it but you will still not travel.
    A peaceful demonstration with all the safeguards should still be a non-issue UNTIL it becomes a riot or affray.
    If you were a grandparent with a new born grandchild, would you not be vaxed against Whooping Cough? or would you prefer to inflict that virus on your prodigy?

The childhood immunisation process in Australia has saved millions of lives yet some are against it. I don't think a parent has the right to deny their children's welfare in such cases. BUt taking away legitimate welfare to enforce it; there must be a better way.
    Sure deny them access to child care centres but later education? What then?Religious schools probably was the saviour for that cohort.
    Which raises another issue; children are born with no religion - they are born into it. If they were left to learn and decide for themselves the world would be in a far better place imo.Governments and religion are the scourge of society

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.