What A ridiculous post, and factually incorrect, quite insulting...

1. 10,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2027
    What A ridiculous post, and factually incorrect, quite insulting actually.
    Some people get a degree and spend there life stuck in one mind set.
    Many here on hotcopper, may or may not have a degree, and some that do have a degree may have a open mind and research all information.
    In my life I have found that most of the smartest well informed people are those who have chosen to not get a degree and learn everything they can, and never stop researching and learning.
    Most of the so called conspiracy theorists are the smartest people in the world, they research and never stop learning, they are not stuck in a know it all one tracked minded world.
    Time will tell, lets say some time over the next few years, who is smart, and who is a brainwashing know it all.
    The anti vaxxers or those who have chosen not to take one of the Covid 19 vaccines, have been the smartest people I have ever talked to, so well informed on everything you could think of, these are the kinds of people who are a joy to talk to, because of there wealth of knowledge, and who will still be around when everyone else starts getting very sick and dying.
    I know people like myself who have no trade and no degree, and some who have also dropped out of school.
    And we can build a house from the ground to the roof, every trade without holding a trade qualification, know all about space and the universe, can fix a car, treat our own families when sick or injured, have study every religion, have studied the history of the earths creation and weather history, have research thousands of companies and read thousands of research papers to do with these companies in regards to drug development, product creation, oil gas gold silver diamond and other mineral indicator minerals along with landscape indicators.
    Hotcopper members are a different breed, we are investors, so we research a lot, that makes us way more qualified to judge what is viable, and safe or not.

Immunologist = that is all I know, and I'm always right regardless of other facts, and I can't do much of anything else.

Epidemiologist = that is all I know, and I'm always right regardless of other facts, and I can't do much of anything else.

Vaccinologist = that is all I know, and I'm always right regardless of other facts, and I can't do much of anything else.

Conspiracy theorists = the actual facts, and always researching and learning new things, and actually not a conspiacy theorist.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.