PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

It has been very reassuring to see the strength of the bounce...

1. 521 Posts.
    It has been very reassuring to see the strength of the bounce today in PNA share price. It has bounced a lot harder than other stocks that could be considered its peers. This bounce could be short lived depending on the broader markets but I think it gives a very strong indication of the strength of this company and the sort of run up back to normal valuations we will see when some sort of rationale is restored to the markets. When the world sorts itself out expect to see this get back to normality very quickly..if the production costs are favourable (i feel cretain they will be) then I really dont think we will have to wait long for this to get back to the 70 cent range...last weeks sell off was total madness and if the dow permits then a lot of people will be very keen to make back the money they lost in what may seem like a total overshoot of reality (think about birdflu and how we were all suposed to die..what has happened? absolutely nothing)..sure some of this is real but some of it is total media hype leading to utter blind panic....not saying it is over yet mind you...I am loading up on these now in a big way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.