PAB 12.5% 0.7¢ patrys limited

Hi one and all, It’s been a pleasure to read the perspectives...

1. 56 Posts.
    Hi one and all,

It’s been a pleasure to read the perspectives during the last couple of days. Here’s a condensed extract for general perusal.

PeaceAKKI:
    “This is very interesting especially when you look back at PAB's decline since listing. Largely that decline had much to do with production & them being unable to manufacture antibodies at scale so missed forecast timelines, while that has been addressed over recent years with them now able to perform large scale manufacturing this is potentially a whole new level. If they can produce IgM's at a much lower cost base & with far greater ease it will make any financial sheets look so much more sexy into the future. Any partners with their eye on SM6 (or really any candidate assuming the same process would be applicable across others) then this lower cost & ease of production will be of great interest.

Company is working well at putting the package together.”

Padlock:
    “Three key pieces of news flow in the last 9 days. Things are warming up IMO.

I often think about this excerpt from a recent reply email from Dr Marie Roskow, CEO

‘It is very compelling that Onyx (Amgen) have decided to fund our next clinical trial. They look at multiple opportunities and invest in very few. I view their interest as a major opportunity for us and good validation of our lead product, as it currently stands. One might speculate that should this new trial pan out as hoped, then Amgen might be interested in a significant deal?’

In addition to this, the fact that behind SM6 is a deep pipeline of antibodies gives me every reason to believe that the news flow will continue to come through.

IMO and DYOR”

StevenJS09:
    “I am very happy to hold and accumulate more if I can but they are one company that really keep their shareholders in the dark. Such a contrast to AHZ where I know exactly the path management are taking the company. With so much going on, it appears to me that they may be setting Patrys up for a possible takeover. This year appears to be about adding as much diversification and value to the pipeline as possible.”

T Brown:
    “Who is selling? Im at a loss right now as to why the SP is constantly going down.”

Digger73:
    “I personally feel that there isn't much out there that compares with PAB on the ASX at the moment, minimal risk for potential long term mega bagger gains.”

User name not required ?
    “1Mil on the close of trade today WHATSUP ?”

Gold Digger:
    “Nothing special. Just topping up.”
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------

What I’ve taken from the most recent announcement, is that we are looking at a network that is far more extensive than I realized. One that is right on the bleeding edge of discovery. Patrys has a track record of leading the pack in their field of expertise, and continues to be the vanguard of IgM therapeutics. They’ve extended their patent portfolio, secured big pharma funding, and explicitly stated licensing deals to be “objective 1” of 2014’s resolutions for their top candidates. Their representative product (SM6) has now cleared the phase 1 hurdle that ~40% of molecules spectacularly fail, a lynchpin for their operation. Personally, I’ve released a few pennies from the woodwork and will be topping up (somewhat less than gold digger unfortunately) in the very near future.

One final gem

Curlyjoe:
    “Last paragraph "Immunotherapy of choice in the near future"

Thoughts”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $43.28K 6.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 237374 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1732079 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.