KAR 9.84% $1.73 karoon energy ltd

quality contributions

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    (clarification of source)

Dear posters,

I'm always open to read and accept the most different comments inclusive the ones that is not so friendly and personal(and hotcopper rules tells clearly to talk about the share and not other posters views)

But considering I really feel very unhappy I would like to make the follow comment...

While yesterday some posters was losing their time making some comments depreciating my posts, I was contacting Kar asking clarification about alternatives involving the Browse.

The reason I asked them was exactly because I saw plenty people

a) not sure about the alternatives(sincerelly)
    b) people using this gap to create panic and down

I made my job. I spent my time and contact them and they were very kindly and professionally and aswer the request (and I'm postive they have thousands of more important things to do)

I sincerelly suggest to the ones that are not sure of quality of my posts, to spent time and look to their own ones..

The "second paragraph"(of my post about lets stop especulate) that was "so well written" (and inspired also concerns if I'm really so bad English writter), in reality was copy of what I received from them ( and I thought would be perfect copy to avoid any mistake in my poor english own words).

Now the facts are clarified I decided to take a break and leave the forum for while (can be 1 second or 1 week) and leave this "so smart and intesting posters that never contribute with one single thing (but are the first ones)to demand "quality posts" stay alone .

Probably they will be happy to spread confortable plenty of doubts and create the worst enviroment towards the share. This is what they are doing here.

Nothing , except damage the share image !

To my good friends thanks always for your kindly friendship and help (inclsive translating some wordings)

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
0.155(9.84%)
Mkt cap ! $1.387B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.62 $1.75 $1.61 $21.88M 12.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 412554 $1.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 38023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.