RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Very well said georgia14, and also PS, The BOD are certainly...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    Very well said georgia14, and also PS, The BOD are certainly covering themselves in anything but glory (more like horse do do)!

If we had a regulatory authority worth its salt the Board would surely be held to account and full responsibility for their actions in deliberately driving the share price down!

An incredible feat when you consider, as PS rightly pointed out!, that we are again seeing rising iron ore prices!

IMO it is only a matter of time before this Board are sued for their continued involvement in this charade by our major shareholder to steal the investment from minority shareholders, Mums and Dads hard earned savings!!

It amazes me that these people have such audacity to run Flinders the way they are, yet in the very same roles at other companies appear to be doing what their fiduciary responsibilities charge them to do, why the difference we ask, THEN THE PENNY DROPS, they have SKIN IN THE GAME, it suddenly is in their interests as well to see the share price moving upwards!

Couple that with a major shareholder at Flinders who they are beholden to and we see why our share price continues to be in the toilet!!

WHAT MORE PROOF IS REQUIRED TO DEMONSTRATE THIS BOARD MUST GO IMMEDIATELY!!

Just my opinion only and not advice of any kind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $16.01K 18.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5800 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.