RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Absolutely spot on again, georgia14, I totally agree there is no...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    Absolutely spot on again, georgia14, I totally agree there is no way they can privatise Flinders now because we minority shareholders now control the vote given both major shareholders are on the Board!

Quite simply it is NOW A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE for minority shareholders and there is almost nothing the Major Shareholders can do to prise any worthwhile shareholding from minority holders given the utter disdain the Board and our major shareholders are now held by ALL MINORITY SHAREHOLDERS!

The ASX and ASIC etc need to step up and carry out the duties they are supposedly there to do, namely, look after ALL SHAREHOLDERS IN THE FACE OF PREDATORY MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS AND DELINQUENT BOARDS!!

IMO there is a vast amount of evidence available to easily prove the Board and the Major Shareholders are in contravention of their fiduciary responsibilities and NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE IMMEDIATELY!

We like you, georgia14, are extremely long term holders and NOTHING THE MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS PUT FORWARD will get our shares full stop.

The Chairman of the Flinders Board has recently provided ample proof of his negligence with Flinders by his actions with a similar role at BRX where he has 3 million plus shares. Certainly makes a massive difference when the entire Board have skin in the game!!

TIME FOR AFFIRMATIVE ACTION TO MOVE FLINDERS FORWARD NOW.

Opinions only not advice in any way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $16.01K 18.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5800 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.