RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Exactly georgia14, We certainly need our BIG SHAREHOLDERS to...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    Exactly georgia14, We certainly need our BIG SHAREHOLDERS to step up to the plate and force action by this SORRY EXCUSE FOR A BOARD!

Very interesting to read the TOP 20 SHAREHOLDERS OF ASX LISTED "BRX" a recent IPO which has the same Chairman as us! THE MAJOR DIFFERENCE IS THAT IN BRX THE NAME WARBURTON IS LISTED AS THE HOLDER OF A TOTAL OF 3 MILLION SHARES!!

Certainly makes a whole world of difference to share price movement when the people on the Board have significant shareholdings! The share price of BRX has been spectacular in its upward movement so far and will probably continue it would appear!

This provides further PROOF of the DELINQUENCY OF THE FLINDERS BOARD given their performance when in control of such a world class asset. WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DOES THE REGULARITY AUTHORITIES REQUIRE! Surely this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the interests of minority shareholders are being trampled all over in favour of the major shareholder!!

As you have correctly highlighted, georgia14, it is high time for the big Flinders shareholders to stand up and force THIS IMPOTENT BOARD to finally carry out their FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL SHAREHOLDERS.

This is by no means advice of any kind just simply my opinions only, and one final thing, IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SEE THE ENTIRE SHARE REGISTER FOR. BRX. My bet is there may be other interesting names listed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $16.01K 18.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5800 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.