ATV 0.00% 4.0¢ activeport group ltd

quando?, page-3

1. 1,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 737
    Everybody is waiting for the titles issue to get sorted.
    Indications are that the Nova Scotia Governemnt want the project to proceed so it is now a waiting game whilst ATV wait for the Nova Scotia Government to approve the compulsary acquisition of titles that have no known living owner.
    As stated in the last quarterly ATV have purchased or have agreement to purchase all the other titles for the Touquoy Project that had clear ownership and the only titles outstanding don't have clear ownership and the Nova Scotia Government have the power to approve compulsary acquisition.
    The titles are holding up the industrial permitting application as well.

I don't know when the titles issue will be resolved but it could come through at any time and when it does this stock should take off.

Just about all gold juniors are currently substantially undervalued and Atlantic Gold is probably the most undervalued of them all.

The fact AU Mining is effectively bankrolling Atlantic Gold during these extremely difficult economic times is a major plus for this stock and these boys have very deep pockets and financing of the project will be no problem.

Everything waits on the titles issue being resolved.

Patience is everything and rewards will be substantial for those who can see the big picture and understand that sorting out all the issues to get a mine up and running can take a very long time.
    If you want instant jollies there are many other dodgy gold stocks out there that have good promoters who will happily take your money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 186827 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.