DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

Quanta goes global, page-4

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Ok here is the results table so far and a map of the drill holes. My synopsis (I am not a Geologist BTW ) is as follows:-

Holes 1,2 and 3 are right in the sweet spot of the major known outcrop so you would expect good grades there from surface and this is what we have... But hole 4 and 5 are away from the outcrop to the south  and  lithium starts to dive under cover starting at 8m on Hole 4 and 16m on Hole 5 ... The exciting thing from my perspective is hole 5 hit 2 zones of lithium the 1st between 30-65m (35m width) and a Second Zone at 56-86m (30m).... So Potential 2 pegamite layers 1 beneath the other or stacked but will need more holes to confirm this.  

So going Forward you can expect these holes to intersect from surface 18, 19, 21, 17 16,12 11, and 9 ..all should pierce the single layer or at surface layer... and should return consistent grades and thickness as holes 1 to 4 did. The real interest for me will be holes  8, 7, 10 13 19 6 15 which I expect are likely to confirm the double Layer or stacked  nature of the deposit at central.

Holes 14 is an outrigger ,to test if it continues at depth given deposit seems to be dipping to the southeast this hole may not intersect anything or perhaps at the very bottom of the hole.

Central Extension to the SW: Hole 24 is a probe to test extensions to central 300m to South west  on a new pegmatite outcrop along the same line as central. If this hits something you could surmise that this could/would be the direction of the 2nd drill program to infill this area.

Central Extension to the NW: Holes 22, 23a (23a prob failed hole) and 23 test a new pegmatite 300m to the north west again along the same line as Central but in reality I think to test a NW extension of the central deposit.

So if 22, 23, 24 all intersect it would be reasonable to conclude continuous 1 km long strike running SW to NW and dipping under cover to the south east

Hole 26 and 25 will test new pegamtites 800m to the south west (lower most one)  a find here would start to open up the size of the deposit  

Essentially there are 4 distinct lines of pegmatites on the map which change orientation from SW to NW (Central) to curve around to be West to East... So there are 3 more almost parallel pegmatite dykes to be drilled  to the south.  It could get quite big quite quickly.

Side Note: Most of holes in central zone  are close spaced what looks about 50 m apart which is close enough for a measured resource classification.

All is IMHO DYOR to confirm

1.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.