TYX 16.7% 0.5¢ tyranna resources limited

quanta

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi quanta,

for trf and ife ...

seems you are one of the few stable thinkers here. nothing is certain in the mkts and rome wasn't built in a day but if this and ife are not something in the making then 40'll eat his hat. when rome was built there were many carts that arrived late cos the bullocks broke down and died. today we have the assay dpts (our incumbent bullocks !) and from my experience there are far too many late deliveries (assay rpt anouncements). come they will but it is the nature of the mining industry for some to get a little excited and hope for delivery dates as 'promised' (ie Mr Finch !). we also have a very tight situation with some brinkmanship playing out here imo. move the news too soon or too late could jeopardise the option call. as far as i know, news can be withheld as long as liked but only if all mr mkt are informed at the same time.

wrightly or wrongly i have taken the current situation as a buy signal and added more to my holding. all, thankfully, still free carried.

mr finch has gone much too far with this venture for 40 to believe a few 'late news announcements' are going to tip this one over onto the side of the road.

once the cash flow from ife starts flowing into trf's coffers there will be more than dinamite dust rising into the stratosphere.

as for the options, many investors (call em punters) do not have the money for the call nor to trade into the ords now and sell out on mkt. the vultures (mr big buyers) will be circling for them at the last moments. sit tight but don't be greedy or else you won't unload at last minute. imo, anyone holding a nervous bundle of options should adjust mark to market daily at 2 or 3 cents clean of the 75 call and the full price. ie ife at 85 then place your sell for options at 7.

trust 40.

be good

and don't be greedy. there is always another day tomorrow. there are always opportunities in the mkt. they never disappear.

oh, and before 40 goes, i believe very strongly that trf and ife are very promising investments. and 40 DID NOT say punts.

stay cheerful everyone. 40's been strong buy sentiment since mid 20's. imo trf should hit the dollar mark eventually. preferred route is very much trf but ife is the more probable stable one of the two, looking far out that is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $14.47K 2.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 11025919 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2280931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.