MYX 0.00% $4.48 mayne pharma group limited

Quantifying downside risks, page-8

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    In my mind we have a floor price of around $1 a share - aside from the psychological barrier, there is just a tonne of orders there. The shorters are throwing everything they have at MYX and whenever we go below $1, buyers swarm. Our inherent enterprise value seems to be around $1.60 a share, with analyst targets around $1.50 to $1.70.

I believe the shorters are trading on the generics lawsuit, but it's the US legal system so nothing really is going happen there for years - the opiod lawsuit is also going to go no where for years. And since MYX is only "on the hook" since it acquired the Teva portfolio, if the judgement goes against pharma, at worst it will be in the millions, not in the billions for MYX. Our local analysts are currently all about CSL - which is fine, but that's starting to show signs of "irrational exuberance", so we might take a short-term hit when that bubble bursts.

The market has fallen out of love with MYX because they all climbed aboard the hype-train, got hyped, and came up with epic expectations based on nothing in particular. If we have a decent result that hits guidance, and shows that management is containing costs/paying down debt/looking for expansion opportunities/has a long term vision of going dividend.

This is the easiest buy-and-hold medium term play I've seen in years - I'm in acquire mode - but I might be wrong and I might lose my shirt. That's why I don't use margin, and only invest what I can afford - see your pro, do your research and do what's right for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.48
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $381.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.46 $4.48 $4.37 $1.253M 283.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 152 $4.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.48 1042 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.