IRN 0.00% 29.5¢ indophil resources nl

quantifying the unquantifiable, page-2

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Lol, Happy. Love the A-crowd reference- someone had to notice it (I didn't). Good for you.

There hasn't been much to talk about, HC, but your post is a good one. When the share rose (no doubt with MS and BofA involved), it was interesting. Now, it is meh.

Anyhoo, thanks for your info about what other activities IRN are doing. Even if they do them unsuccessfully for now, it does provide some variety away from the failed Tampakan. It might be worth a cent or half a cent. Anything will do.

Just on worth/value if IRN gets proper tenure on Tampakan, I note that LGM (a former share of mine), rose by 111% today, when it received proper tenure in Zambia (it was another one that would be hard to buy, for one was effectively buying nothing). I would assume from LGM's success, that IRN could take such a spectacular leap. A few differences, though: LGM got the government onside, but there are other mines in Zambia, so LGM wouldn't necessarily have "enemies". IRN is not so much a government issue, from what I see, but an issue of the people, which the government is involved in to the extent of managing/balancing the issue, and not getting on the wrong side of the people. Any positive decision for Tampakan could result in, well, who knows what? Not the same for LGM. Nonetheless, I am sure IRN has more value in Tampakan, whereas LGM is just another set of tenements.

A good post, HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.