IRN 0.00% 29.5¢ indophil resources nl

quantifying the unquantifiable, page-3

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Yep asf - fully approved and commissioned, then IRN is worth multiples of where it is at purely on a resource count basis.

When price ran I thought it could go up to fill the gap and suggested here somewhere early on that it might do that. I must admit I did for a fleeting moment consider buying a ticket to the party but chickened out thinking that anything unpredictable could happen to destroy it. Sure enough, the NPA rained on the parade on the day it hit its top, and the gap was never quite filled. Clearly, Arp made a good trade on his rights on that uptrend.

Speaking of NPA and Arp, and his queries on the former. Perhaps he might want to check out this book, albeit it is lengthy and probably beyond the relevance and interest of Indophiles. Despite being two years old it is dated politically, and doesn't cover all militia and secutity risks - but IMO, it tells it straight and correctly. I find it quite remarkable that there are multiple guerilla wars going on in the country and the rest of the world hardly knows. The NPA starts at Chapter 1.

http://www.humansecuritygateway.com/documents/SAS_ArmedGroups_HumanSecurityEfforts_Philippines.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.