GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

quantitative easing in europe, page-18

1. 6,389 Posts.
    I put this up on the economics forum, but I beleive that this belongs here. Talk about QE!!

Last night FNM was up a little over 3% abd has a market cap of over US$1 billion, FRE about the same and a market cap of around US$900 million.

The action in Greece is relatvely small change compared to the rest of the world and look how much trouble it has caused!

And while Greece is going down the drain the rest of the world ignores what is happening in the USA.

Fannie Mae's 1st quater loss: only US$13 billion. Big improvement compared to last year when they lost a little bit more: $23.2 billion.

They are only asking for another $8 billion or so from the US government........this time.

"The rescue of Fannie Mae and sister company Freddie Mac is turning out to be one of the most expensive after effects of the financial meltdown. The new request for aid will bring Fannie Mae's total to $83.6 billion. The total bill for the duo will now be nearly $145 billion."

And people are worried about Greece?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Fannie-Mae-seeks-84B-in-aid-apf-687711093.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=3&asset=&ccode=

The problems in the USA are being overlooked and gold is stillthe place to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.