TEG 0.00% 1.7¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Looks like $60 will be the key here for the time being. Just...

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Looks like $60 will be the key here for the time being. Just enough for some countries to get out of the shi* and keeps the yanks at bay for a while anyway. Great for us. If it can hang around $60 to $65 poo for a while, how sweet.
    Bloomberg-
    OPEC’s Ideal Price Is $60 to Avoid Shale Oil Revival

Oil prices at $60 a barrel would be “ideal” for OPEC as higher levels risk sparking a recovery in competing supplies from the U.S., according to Nigeria’s petroleum minister.
    The “urgency” felt by the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and its partners to end the oil rout will ensure they adhere to their Dec. 10 agreement to cut supplies, Emmanuel Kachikwu said in a Bloomberg Television interview on Monday. The accord should push prices -- at about $56 today -- a bit higher, yet not enough to trigger a comeback in U.S. shale, according to the minister.
    “Sixty I think would be ideal,” he said. “Once you begin to trend past the mid-$60s, you’re going to have a surfeit of shale producers jump back into the market. Technology is improving with shale every day, and so the cost of production is continuing to drop.”
    Oil prices have surged to the highest since July 2015 after a coalition of producers, drawn from OPEC as well as rivals such as Russia and Kazakhstan, finalized an accord at the weekend to reduce production and end a three-year glut. The deal marked a reversal for OPEC, which since late 2014 had argued that any cutbacks would simply be filled by shale drillers in North America.
    “It’s survival,” Kachikwu said. “At the end of the day, oil is money and economies are hurting and are hurting badly. It’s the economy, stupid.”

The above is my opinion only as always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 180000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.