TEG 0.00% 1.7¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Quantity or quality, page-2

1. 21,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2097
    G'day Quanyum. My Christmas pledge is to try to keep the peace. I am thoroughly enjoying the majority of posts lately and happy to just sit and read. Sad about those that can't help themselves with their inherent pessimism, hopefully, Strauss has won that particular battle with facts and figures versus negativity and conspiracy theories.

Am definitely keeping in mind that any buy below .05 is a significant discount to the closing price pre cons and am definitely looking forward to what management does in the very foreseeable future. They clearly won't be just sitting on CH and can't wait to see how they build on that. I can only hope that the timing of the consolidation, with all those potential pitfalls, was fully understood by management and if so, is a very strong indicator of their confidence levels going forward.
    Tightening liquidity was definitely one of management's main aims with the consolidation.

Meanwhile, Hot Copper should soon fix their current MC for TEG post consolidation and the trading code returns to "TEG", which, IMO, could be affecting current trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 180000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.