AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

Correct. You may have noticed, my friend, that our lovely...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Correct. You may have noticed, my friend, that our lovely citizens here are not exactly the most well-informed bunch, to be fair. I recently told someone that Australia was an international laughing stock for various reasons. They were surprised, and offended, but I was just relaying information I'd been made aware of... "Don't shoot the messenger"... But they did. As the other two authors alluded to, the amount of money invested by the government is an absolute joke. To put that amount of money in perspective, Arsenal FC (notorious for being the stingiest "big" club in the EPL) spent $124m on acquiring the services of a 24-year-old striker from the Ivory Coast, on a 5-year contract, who has only scored in 22% of the matches he has played. Yes. We, as a country, have spent less money on the future of computing technology, over a longer period of time, than Arsenal have spent on a player who is less prolific in front of goal than Shane Mumford.

Jokes aside, I actually made the point here in a post at the start of August about AMD announcing a patent in the US about a similar breakthrough in quantum technology. Immediately their share price plummeted and I said "watch this space, and then the rebound" and you can see here, sorry to blow my own trumpet, but numbers don't like as they say:
    Market Summary > Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.152.45 USD+77.80 (104.22%) past 6 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.