AXE 1.52% 33.5¢ archer materials limited

quantum $100 million fund - ScoMo, page-20

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    Thanks Kluck

I'm still very much around and holding tight ! Haven't been reading posts as much as I've been pre-occupied with projects and other things.

I feel Archer is on the right track and I know I don't need to worry whatsoever with my investment here. The market will always do it's thing because it's made up of people like you and me all with different ideas, timelines, trading and investment strategies so will always fluctuate. Archer is defiantly a long-term hold for those with patience and happy to accept the risk and I'm quite confident the patience here be rewarded later.

I often think about the Big Tech stocks we have around today, Apple, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Intel etc etc .. and what made them what they are today.... and would I or anyone else here on the forum if they got in early would have stayed the course and held their stock?

A big part of what made these companies so successful besides their product and innovation is people - having the right people in place with the skillsets to drive a company toward success! A companies greatest asset is it's people - from the directors to the factory floor workers they all play a part in building a successful company.

I see this as no different to Archer, I feel they have the right people with an incredible amount of talent and drive to make this work. Archer is now a Pure Play Deep Tech Stock so everything now hinges on the success of their product development !
    Knowing the CEO Dr Mohammad Choucair is the inventor of the material Archer is using in their products and a world renowned forward thinker, Dr Martin Fuechsle heading the 12cq build and also renowned for his achievements in Nano Technology plus the growing talent in the Bio Tech team, advisors and directors does give me great confidence in the companies direction and ultimately success. Nothing is 100% guaranteed but everything starts with having the right people in place to give a company the best chances of success.

Covid in NSW has played havoc with staff for several months not being able to get in the labs to do their work but it's good to see everything back on track now.

European Patents are a given now as we know and it's been almost a month since the intention to grant advice on the dossier site - so I'm assuming an official announcement maybe not far away now. Archer must announce the granting as soon as it's official, but cannot announce prior to the Patent Lawyers official advise. Each jurisdiction is different as we've seen so it will come when it comes.

Product development is progressing well on both Verticals - but you have to give this time as it's not an easy feat and it is a worlds first!

There is alot happening around the world with regards to Quantum and I think more and more people are understanding that this is very much the future in computing and will create more than just faster computers but will create entirely new industries and products and services and I welcome the attention in the media.

Archer now has just shy of $30 million in the bank to advance it's technologies and the Global Implications of a successful 12cq build alone is massive so it would be nice for the Australian Government to chip in more and help advance this incredible Technology along than let the mum and dad investors carry the load and take all the risk. I welcome the recent news regarding the importance and investment in Quantum over the next ten years, but is it enough ?

The Australian Government has helped along the way building the Prototype Foundry, and they see the incredible opportunity and importance Quantum is presenting to not just Military applications and security but to the Australian Economy as a whole and that more is required and not allow our best and brightest and most promising companies to be gobbled up by overseas interests and rewards taken offshore ! It's possible the money could go along way if it's spent wisely but we'll see how the Government spends this money and hoping it is well spent and not wasted as what normally happens.

From the Australian Government announcement .... "The government has already signed a co-operation agreement with the United States" - Archer has mentioned they are heading to the USA as soon as borders open to help advance 12cq - wondering if there is more to this? We will find out in time and in any case what ever helps to advance 12cq quicker is a good thing !

Maybe a question for Mo at the general meeting.. what do they think could be in it for them in the recent announcement and is it enough ? Have there been any discussions with Government officials ? Archer is certainly in the right neighborhood with Lot 14 in Adelaide, some impressive neighboring companies there I hope we are rubbing shoulders with. I would have no doubt that where ever they build this Quantum Hub Archer will have their place within and it is a step in the right direction.

Archer is in a good place right now, in an area gaining more exposure and recognition - so hopefully they can take advantage and stay ahead of the field.

I can't make it to the General Meeting in Adelaide, so hoping someone from here who can go and meet Bernadette and Mo can report back their thoughts ?

It's great borders are opening and some light shining at the end of this dark tunnel.
    Wish everyone here well

Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.0¢ $116.1K 352.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5129 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 24040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.