AXE 18.4% 22.5¢ archer materials limited

quantum $100 million fund - ScoMo, page-32

1. 779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 778
    Hi Kluck,

Don't really follow Brain Chip closely but do know of them. Not sure what you mean by critical differences between them - they are both similar and different at the same time. Brain Chip is exclusively A.I - Hardware and Software where as Archers Tech will also be hardware and software and could be used in A.I. but also many other applications when successfully commercialized so potentially has a broader reach in time.
    I do wish all our Aussie tech companies every success! We need to change course from a Commodities driven to more High and Deep Technology driven Nation. Materials will always be important as we need them to build what we have today but Australia needs to focus on manufacturing again too and more Deep Tech commercialization ! We certainly have the talent here for it.
    It's a positive sign seeing high/deep tech startups and some global players moving into Lot 14 in Adelaide - hopefully we can keep this momentum going with Government support and Australia be on the global Technology stage and not get left behind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.