AXE 1.10% 46.0¢ archer materials limited

I know this is a bit left field but I found this phrase...

1. 1,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    I know this is a bit left field but I found this phrase interesting.

https://www.techinstro.com/how-good-is-graphene-at-blocking-radiation/

How does Graphene work to block unwanted radiation?

Graphene radiation blocking properties are due to its unique optical properties. In layman’s terms, the microchip made from graphene works similar to a pair of polarized sunglasses. As in, the chip allows only radiation of a particular frequency to pass through it and effectively blocks all other radiation frequencies. The uniqueness of graphene thus makes it transparent and opaque to radiation simultaneously.
    In this simple way, it can store and control transmission of the required frequencies (data) and ensures faster and better quality wireless data transmission. Nano-based materials are considered to be the future of the technological revolution. It makes a highly potential material for not only anti-radiation properties but also for thermal shields in space shuttles too.

I did know this but cosmic radiation can flip a byte. Obviously Qubits can be affected too.

"A greater degree of flexibility in the design and fabrication of Archer’s biochip device
    Archer’s biochip design principles involve using proprietary graphene-based materials in
    integrated circuits (i.e. to fabricate graphene-based transistors), to form the key sensing
    elements in its biochip technology. "

So that is why graphene-based materials inintegrated circuits (i.e. to fabricate graphene-based transistors.
    Chips have to be shielded from cosmic radiation.

I am just floating an idea. Could be on the wrong track but it is interesting. My suggestion is we forget about the nasty things the shorting team at AFR publish and let to scientists do their thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.005(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $117.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.0¢ $67.08K 149.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 62985 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.5¢ 46.0¢ 44.0¢ 94295
Last updated 15.45pm 10/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.