AXE 3.45% 42.0¢ archer materials limited

@Peter Winkle; welcome to the forum, please be mindful in...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    @Peter Winkle;
    welcome to the forum, please be mindful in general as many here have various insights, some charts, prices, technical analysis, fundamentals, quantum technology insights and more. So spamming the forum gets you into abit of hot water, nothing adverse but you want to hold some creditability with the forum members to take you seriously. Respect is always earned.
    I have seen your posts and you make some valid points, it is just how you present them.
    Settle in as the forum members are respectful if treated with respect. I am sure we all have invested "our hard earned" money in AXE and are at various degrees of confidence.

From personal experience, there are days I feel like "sh*t" because holding a stock at such a high price and see it drop $$ , sinks my heart. But the forum always has a way to spark you back up. it is a real community I found so take notice in how one is treated.

Being a US day trader from New York in Australia now, I have changed my views in purely day trading this stock to investing in it now. And frankly the folks here on this forum have spent good time researching the company and it's potential.

so welcome and like us all ... we do believe in this company and as you might have heard the US patents are coming soon. And don't forget the iTech shares offer also.

much success to AXE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 42.0¢ $47.21K 108.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21717 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 37044 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 42.5¢ 46886
Last updated 15.59pm 28/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.